The Miraculous Tuesday

I sit and reflect in utter awe. Absolute, miracle-affirming, awe 💖🐇🙏

I'm reminded, significantly, that my conncection to the Universe is via my gut and sense of direction. Simply guided by an impression of safety, an unexplainable pull, sans objective data... just a knowing. The 'feels' that lead us when and if we allow... when and if we can hear them. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised after all this time and the miraculously fateful experiences I've had consistently for the last few years since I started this weird and wonderful adventure. Also, I did intentionally set aside this period of time to play and communicate with that whimsical peice of energy within myself, what did I expect to happen? When we ask for something with true and pure intent, the Universe will deliver... perhaps not in the timeframe we want* or the way we expect, but delivery all the same; that is, once we pause long enough to realise where we are and how we got here... like me, like today.

[* See note below on timing 🕰🐇]

I had to travel quite a distance for an appointment, so true to my nature I looked for a nearby park in which to walk about and journal prior... only when I got to said park it didn't feel right, unsafe somehow, so I set out for another park only to reach the same outcome. I decided to pivot and simply sit in my car at the destination until it was time for my appointment and wait it out. On my way there I suddenly found myself turn into a car park, completely unsure why... it just felt right. I sat in my car and had lunch, then decided to go and have a nosy around where I'd ended up. Two steps past the gate I couldn't see beyond from the car park, I beheld the most beautiful little park and lagoon. Though I felt 'pulled' to an area to my immediate left I decided to first have a wee walk around the lagoon. It was absolutely lovely, though a tad windy and I could feel the sun scorching me. Nevertheless, I caught myself thinking... 'How is it that I had no clue where I was, yet ended up exactly where I needed to be?'...

After my jaunt around the lagoon I followed my initial pull to the spot where I had entered, looking for a place to sit and write these very words. The first spot I eyed was a bit too sunny, so I crept around an unseen corner and happened upon a shady and windless rose garden. This is not the first time I've 'miraculously' found myself amongst a plethora of my very favourite flowers, anytime I travel abroad and let my feet guide me instead of my head it is where I inevitably end up 🌹

People think I'm weird, and in a conventional sense they are not only correct, but they don't know the bloody half of it! A happenstance so seemingly small and insignificant, but it restores me, heals me, gives lift to my wings so that I can fly; thrive. 🕊

Commentary of 'Timing'

Humans, with our miniscule timelines, often become impatient. We f*#%ing hate waiting... for anything. Perhaps we're waiting to hear about a job interview, a tiktok video to play, a friend to finish their workout, to meet our 'someone,' for an online order to arrive... waiting of any kind is agony for nearly all of us. Even those with a strong spiritual sense of fate (whether or not that involves a religion is inconsequential) knows things happen precisely when they're meant to happen. We can fall into the false belief that the Universe is somehow testing us, being downright cruel in making us wait for our longings, hopes and aspirations; but this is a fallacy indeed. The Universe will bring us what we need, authentically want and genuinely deserve, but in such a way and at such a time that serves a higher purpose, instead of simply serving our tiny human egos and/or selfish agendas. It's important to comprehend that we're not likely to see these as 'selfish' but they will be, in part or in whole, and that's OK... we're human after all. We don't have visibility to this grand plan, nor will we ever. Our only solace is TRUST, faith... deference to the wisdom and discernment of whatever higher entity we believe in, as uncomfortable and powerless as that can seem, it's also utterly liberating. If we attempt to rush it, we'd be short-changing ourselves. I don't know about others, but the creativity of the Universe far exceeds my own, and I do love a surprise. 🎉

I attempt to keep this in my head, heart and spirit while I wait... it [sometimes 😅] prevents me from being a control freak. 😝

But in all seriousness... practicing this, leaning into it, will bring us the micracles we don't normally see while distracted by haste 💖


Original Publication Date 12 February 2023, Revised TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment