20MRH: How Am I Not Myself?!


Part 1
- Hearing myself say 'there has to be a reason.....' And the rabbit hole that opened
- Our obsession with 'reasons' to sate our logical brain
- What happens next when I heard 'Why? Why does there have to be a reason?'
- Learning from Internal Dialogue
- I want to be myself, but who the f#$* is that?! Why do we need to be reminded to be ourselves, or try to be ourselves?
- Deeper exploration of who I was, who I am and who I will be be.....Deeper down the rabbit hole
- Anger and defensiveness is a great awareness teacher!

Part 2
- The danger for the need of reason: The Blame Game
- Ego, the ultimate scapegoat
- How I divided myself so I could shame and blame pieces of me; not the WHOLE me
WARNING: I drop the C-word
- "I am not the teapot"
- We are the same energy, our connectedness to everything; the big 'E'
- Why we fear being whole and healed

No comments:

Post a Comment