20MRH: Seeing is Believing *With Guided Meditation!*


- The power of visualisation, either in meditation or just random shit that comes to mind, that isn't actually random at all
- Moving from current state to desired state, an anxious mindset for example
- Learning to stop struggling!
(PS It's a 'funny' story because I accidentally hypnotised myself and stayed completely zoned out for two days! This is why it's important to meditate for only a few minutes until we're used to it.)
- Our real limitations are our false beliefs

"Already Gone" by The Eagles

- Visualisations help us uncover subconscious shit, we can then choose how we think and behave
- Meeting my Shadow in my happy place and how shadow-casting (aka projection) works
- Making choices and creating our realities

"We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship

- The silver lining of getting 'skinned'
- People as stepping stones in our lives, how long we linger, what happens when we don't heed to prompt to move (This is person helped me achieve the healing moment in My Day in the Sun, but that's all it was meant to be....)
- Mental meandering about how my mindsets have shifted.... and what progress looks like for me

No comments:

Post a Comment